- PE AND AFTER SCHOOL WITH TANDALAY
- Tandalay’s Physical Education Mission
- Quality Physical Education with Tandalay
- Our PE Philosophy
- Physical Education Principles – what are yours?
- Tandalay’s Physical Education FAQ’s
- Physical Education and Recreation made SIMPLE
- What Makes a Good P.E. Game?
- Physical Education Testimonials
- Testimonial Video
Going On Now @ Tandalay!
"Since we adopted the Tandalay program, ALL of our kids are playing enthusiastically – even the ones who used to sit out day after day. It’s been a huge success for our students – and our teachers love it!"
Cliff Gordon, Superintendent
Tag Archives: Teachers
By Tandalay | Published: March 30, 2010
Yesterday we spoke with Mr. Joe Johnson, Principal from Monterey Hills Elementary in South Pasadena, California about the response from staff and teachers to the two workshops that Tandalay conducted for the South Pasadena School District and how the implementation of the Tandalay Curriculum was going. Monterey Hills has no Physical Education Instructor, so each [...]
By Tandalay | Published: March 9, 2010
Monday, Tandalay introduced the Tandalay Curriculum and program to the South Pasadena, CA School District. We had a blast and from the looks of things so did the attendees. We did two workshops, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. There was a great turnout from the Teachers and Administrators. All came enthusiastic [...]