Come and discover the JOY of PLAY! To get the most out of your physical education or recreation program, follow the steps as outlined below.
- Identify what you are looking for in a Physical Education or Activity / Recreation Program.
- Join the Tandalay Team of dedicated PLAY-supporters by becoming a member of the Tandalay Physical Education and Health Online Curriculum website – giving you instant access to hundreds of complete physical education lesson plans and thousands of healthy activities at your fingertips! Check out our physical education Units and Lesson Plan.
- Appreciate the hard work that we have done on your behalf by unpacking the standards, adding instructional cues, a scoring rubric and an appropriate practice activity by clicking the “Unpacked Standards” link.
- Visit www.myPEscore.com and check out how simple we have made it to grade and evaluate the WHOLE learner, based on standards, rather than random criteria like dressing out, or effort, or skill only.
- Set up your myPEscore program according to the number of classes you will be evaluating. If you are an individual teacher with one class per year, sign up for the individual membership. If you are hired by a school to teach all of their PE classes, have the school purchase the appropriate membership to ensure that you can create and print reports for each class.
- Based on your current budget needs, determine the best route for equipment purchases. We have individual player packs, bare essential, basic, and bonsai bundles, along with various other equipment options. We believe that it is better to have a few pieces of equipment available for EVERY player, than to have a lot of different types of equipment without enough to go around. For maximum player success and enjoyment, we highly recommend a minimum of 1 class set of Fluffilos for each classroom teacher or group leader.
- Schedule your Staff Development Workshop. Whether for a particular grade level or for K-6 or K-8, we will cater your workshop to meet your needs. Our hands-on workshops leave your teachers feeling energized, empowered, and excited about teaching P.E. We’ve already done all of the hard work for you by unpacking the standards, putting them together in fun units with easy-to-teach lessons, minimizing prep time and equipment needs, and providing an amazing software program that makes assessment a breeze. We did all of this for YOU – so that you can simply go out and experience the JOY of purposeful PLAY!