Yesterday we spoke with Mr. Joe Johnson, Principal from Monterey Hills Elementary in South Pasadena, California about the response from staff and teachers to the two workshops that Tandalay conducted for the South Pasadena School District and how the implementation of the Tandalay Curriculum was going. Monterey Hills has no Physical Education Instructor, so each teacher must meet the Physical Education requirements within their classroom. The Tandalay Curriculum has helped Monterey Hills meet the standards and enriched the students with positive, FUN and successful physical activity. See the video below — just one example in many of how the Tandalay Curriculum helps students and teachers! Thank you to Monterey Hills and especially Mr. Joe Johnson!
- PE AND AFTER SCHOOL WITH TANDALAY
- Tandalay’s Physical Education Mission
- Quality Physical Education with Tandalay
- Our PE Philosophy
- Physical Education Principles – what are yours?
- Tandalay’s Physical Education FAQ’s
- Physical Education and Recreation made SIMPLE
- What Makes a Good P.E. Game?
- Physical Education Testimonials
- Testimonial Video
Going On Now @ Tandalay!
"Since we adopted the Tandalay program, ALL of our kids are playing enthusiastically – even the ones who used to sit out day after day. It’s been a huge success for our students – and our teachers love it!"
Cliff Gordon, Superintendent